Welcome to the Healey Foundation Primary school website. I hope you enjoy finding out about our school from the information, pictures and photographs here.
Healey is a safe and happy school where all children learn respect for themselves and one another.
We encourage a positive attitude for life and learning.
*Pupil Start & Finish Times
8.55am – 3.15pm
10.30am – 10.45am
KS1: 11.45am-1.00pm KS2: 12.00 pm-1.00 pm
(* Can vary due to Covid )
Our attendance target is 97%
The attendance figure for this term is:
Healey’s Mission Statement
Healey is a safe and happy school where all children learn respect for themselves and one another. We encourage a positive attitude for life and learning.
We aim to:
- Ensure that each child receives a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum
- Create a warm caring environment where staff, governors, parents and the local community work together for the benefit of all the children
- Cultivate an atmosphere of high expectations, in behaviour and learning
- Provide an inclusive environment by removing barriers to learning; enabling all pupils to reach their potential
- Develop a partnership with parents ensuring they are informed about their child’s progress building upon mutual trust, co-operation and respect